Give yourself a financial check-up with a free personal financial statement template
An annual check-up with your doctor is key to a healthy life. Similarly, an annual financial check-up is a key to keep your finance healthy.
To live a balanced life, it is necessary that you take care of your finance just like you take care of your mental and physical well-being. As the well-being of finance can make your life much easier.
Like you visit your personal doctor for your body check-up, you can find a trustworthy and free personal financial statement template online to create a report.
In simple terms, a personal finance statement is your secret ingredient to manage your finance.
It is a document that indicates details about an individual’s financial position. The spreadsheet generally includes all the necessary information like name, address, assets, liabilities that you need to know for your healthy finance
Why do we need a personal financial statement generator?
The personal financial statement works as a roadmap for your healthy financial goals and wealth.
You can create the spreadsheet by using the effective personal financial statement generator that is easy to use and has all the necessary details in it. The PFS can be helpful in tracking down all the assets you have and all your liabilities.
With this spreadsheet, it becomes efficient to meet your future financial goals. In addition, it is a very important piece of document that you and your financial advisor would need to take all necessary calls of action for future endeavors. You may also need to carry out important tasks like personal loans, such as mortgages.
It is a good idea to get a printable personal financial statement form that you can keep with you as it will help you settle your estate if the need arises.
Personal Financial Statement Tips:
It is very crucial to create a perfect statement without any complexity for a clear record. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind while creating your financial spreadsheet.
- Make the note of the most important assets from year-end like your brokerage, retirement, and bank statement.
- Ask your local or trustworthy realtor to estimate your home’s true value or calculate the average of the home value using online sites.
- Be realistic about everything- what your assets are and how much liability do you have. Be sure of the value of all of the assets such as artwork, jewelry, antique furniture, collectibles, and much more.
- Do not include rented assets in the statement. You only add real estate and other items that you own and not something that is bought on the lease as it does not cost your own. Also, an investment property does count because you own it and rent it out to others.
- You may also need to prepare various statements like income tax, which includes your monthly source of income and expenses.
Check the sample personal financial statement!
At Forms creator, you can easily generate your financial statement. Fill the form with all necessary details and get your document ready effortlessly. It’s quick, easy, and convenient.